they came in to fix my A/C unit today and i didnt even know (no notification entry)

i only found out cause of all the foot prints on my floor

quite an invasion of privacy as we had some undergarments laying around and other valuable items in plain sight

i always prep the place if i know someone is coming in but this was unannounced and in my opinion, unacceptable.

Altitude, the same thing happened to me! They came in, and except for two things, I wouldn't have known. Our alarm was flashing and saying MEMORY, and our AC unit was fixed. I don't have a problem with it, I just wished they would have called first.

They apparently come with security that's what I've been told

They ccame in and fixed my ac today

dont get me wrong, i have no issue with them coming in to fix things when required but give me advance notice

then i can at least clean up the place (put away things i dont want ppl to see or valuables)

also i would have moved things out the way for them
ie if i know they need to fix my bathroom cabinet, i would remove all my toiletry, or like today my A/C unit they had to lift the vent up so i would have moved my tv cabinet out of the way instead of them moving it for me and could have possibly break something

i also dont like they left dusty footprints all over my unit

when you fill out the form at the gatehouse.. you can tell the security guard to put a note on the form to tell them to call you before they perform the work... i did and they called ... hope this helps

Does anyone know when the mail will start coming to our building? Also, does anyone have any current pics of the amenities?

Does anyone know when the mail will start coming to our building? Also, does anyone have any current pics of the amenities?

Outdoor patio/bbq area

Gym

Imageshack doesn't seem to be cooperating with me, so I will upload later, or if you give me your email I can email photos.

Thanks for the pics Ontnut! The gym and terrace look great! One thing though, those aren't vents on the mirror in the gym, are they? And you should upload the other pics here so everyone else can see them. I hate it when Image Shack does that.

Thanks for the pics Ontnut! The gym and terrace look great! One thing though, those aren't vents on the mirror in the gym, are they? And you should upload the other pics here so everyone else can see them. I hate it when Image Shack does that.

I think they are vents in the mirror, yes. Weird.

Common multi use room

Common multi use room

View out to terrace from inside/pool area

Closeup of terrace structures

Closeup of terrace structures

Walkout from the pool to terrace (don't know if actual walk out, or just fire escape - would be sweet to go for a swim then jump out for some bbq or something though :D)

Party room

Party room fireplace

Party room extension

Hallways with carpet installed

I saw a notice saying that we'll be getting mail directly from Canada post as of today (July 21)! =) Yeay to no more picking up mail during uncompromisable ridiculous work hours!! on the notice it mentions that it'll take a while for mail to come in considering there's a big bulk at the postal office. duh, if they had better/flexible work hours to pick it up, this wouldn't be a problem from the first place. hmph!

thanks Ontnut for the pics!

Last edited:
i saw that notice last night, i probably did not pick up mail for 2 months (all junk anyway since all my billing is online)

i cant believe how ugly the carpets are...i thought it was a temp carpet install cause of the wallpapering and whatnot but they put it in the lobby floor circle and a few floors as well, it would have been better with the brown tile circle they had near the lobby elevators

the wallpapering is ugly too, why 2 different ones, the dark circle pattern one makes the hallways dark, the beige one is so much better

i agree

i saw that notice last night, i probably did not pick up mail for 2 months (all junk anyway since all my billing is online)

i cant believe how ugly the carpets are...i thought it was a temp carpet install cause of the wallpapering and whatnot but they put it in the lobby floor circle and a few floors as well, it would have been better with the brown tile circle they had near the lobby elevators

the wallpapering is ugly too, why 2 different ones, the dark circle pattern one makes the hallways dark, the beige one is so much better

Any pictures of the aforementioned furniture and finished hallways :) ?

anyone looking for a locker? i have one available for rent, i don't have any use for it at the moment, its in a very good location, its not one of the lockers that is cluttered with 20 other lockers in a room on the 2nd floor... its actually in the P3 near the entrance in the elevators.... easy access, well lit and safer access than the ones on the second floor.... i went to the second floor and it looked really scary... i thought i would try here before i go to the gatehouse to fill out that form to post on the bulletin board... msg me if you are interested... thx!!

Back