Did anyone buy the pendant lighting or the puck light for above the sink ??...

As well got an email stating my new occupancy is Aug 15/11 .....16th floor!

Did anyone buy the pendant lighting or the puck light for above the sink ??...

As well got an email stating my new occupancy is Aug 15/11 .....16th floor!

umm, how's that even possible since we're already November 2011 now, almost December !

I didn't buy either lights. They said the pendant lights that come standard are a bit thinner but without the metal casing around. I figure for less than $1200 I can find a metal artist who can make the casing and or get other pendant lights I like better. A friend of mine said they saw the exact same ones for less at the lighting store on Spadina (I think Living Lighting but don't quote me on that). As for the puck lights, I figure there are puck lights that are standard on the ceiling so counter lights so didn't feel the need for any puck lights.

As for new occupancy, mine is Aug 15/12 as well. Does anyone know if that is for my actual date (or there abouts) or the date that the first person is scheduled to move in? I'm on the 17th floor.

I didn't buy either lights. They said the pendant lights that come standard are a bit thinner but without the metal casing around. I figure for less than $1200 I can find a metal artist who can make the casing and or get other pendant lights I like better. A friend of mine said they saw the exact same ones for less at the lighting store on Spadina (I think Living Lighting but don't quote me on that). As for the puck lights, I figure there are puck lights that are standard on the ceiling so counter lights so didn't feel the need for any puck lights.

As for new occupancy, mine is Aug 15/12 as well. Does anyone know if that is for my actual date (or there abouts) or the date that the first person is scheduled to move in? I'm on the 17th floor.

Thinking about it now, being on the 16th floor, my move in date will most likely be sometime on December. Aug 15/2012 is prob the the first floor !

I find it odd that, at 34th floor, my new occupancy date Aug 15, 2012 is the same as yours on the 16th and 17th floors. Aug 15 cannot possibly be for first floor, as occupancy date is individualized for each unit. I should know as I moved into X-Condo early in January, a full 4 months after lower floor units were occupied. Strange.

I find it odd that, at 34th floor, my new occupancy date Aug 15, 2012 is the same as yours on the 16th and 17th floors. Aug 15 cannot possibly be for first floor, as occupancy date is individualized for each unit. I should know as I moved into X-Condo early in January, a full 4 months after lower floor units were occupied. Strange.

Yeah, our move-in date is also scheduled for August 15th. I'm thinking that we'll all get another letter in the new year with a confirmed occupancy date...

How are you all feeling about how the building is turning out?

question about the bathtub in Charlie Condos.

Does the bathtub in the main bath come with a tub deck covered in tiles ? If yes, is this a standard feature or an upgrade?

question about the bathtub in Charlie Condos.

Does the bathtub in the main bath come with a tub deck covered in tiles ? If yes, is this a standard feature or an upgrade?

I was told by the finishes coordinator that the 'skirt' of the tub would be covered in tiles, as standard. So it would be like this:

charlie012.jpg

Thx Aiekon.

where is that picture taken from? is that picture taken from the Charlie model suite located in the X condos townhome? And is everything in that picture standard features?

Thx Aiekon.

where is that picture taken from? is that picture taken from the Charlie model suite located in the X condos townhome? And is everything in that picture standard features?

The photo is of the master bathroom in the original sales office/model suite. You can view more photos of the original suite here: http://flatfeeanthony.com/2009/10/07/charlie/

I believe everything you see in that photo is standard, aside from the wall paint. The glass partition, tile surround, potlight above tub, and fixtures are standard. I'd speak with the finishes coordinator to confirm, though.

Back