News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

zhouyanca

Member Bio
Reaction score
it is gonna be a crowded area sooner or later

let me start this new thread here

and yes, i just bought a condo unit there at tango

I assume this is one of the buildings which is part of Concord Park Place?

It's not a bad area I suppose. Having the CanTire and IKEA near by would be helpful to me when I'm first starting out my place, but a few months after I move in I don't really have much use for shops like that; maybe only go to them like once every 3 months. Other than, what's the area getting? Will there be any other helpful amenities within walking distance? How far is the Bessarion subway stn, or is Leslie closer? Looks like at least 300m walk to either one of them. I assume you would need to use the subway (or car) to do grocery shopping?

err....it is not bayview village

i am talking about the concord park place site......

which it is totally different

err....it is not bayview village

i am talking about the concord park place site......

which it is totally different

Where is that?

Bayview and Sheppard is a pretty nice place now, they have a subway and Bayview Village shopping centre is pretty even if it has many unaffordable stores. But there's the Loblaw's and Chapters and you can browse the expensive shops :) And Fairview is 3 stops away on the Sheppard line!

I want to know the story behind that ship-shaped building...

Where is that?

Bayview and Sheppard is a pretty nice place now, they have a subway and Bayview Village shopping centre is pretty even if it has many unaffordable stores. But there's the Loblaw's and Chapters and you can browse the expensive shops :) And Fairview is 3 stops away on the Sheppard line!

I want to know the story behind that ship-shaped building...

I agree, that mall is not bad. I like the Chapters in particular. Lots of good-looking people looking for books in there.

The ship-shaped building is ARC by Daniels. Should be a thread about it in the Buildings forum.

Back