9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

299 bloor call control.

Member Bio
Reaction score
On our 1st anniversary, and the fact that we're getting a good solid group of people discussing and brainstorming, I forward to the forum the model of "connect2edmonton", a site that went up over a year ago that goes beyond just discussion, but includes opportunities to post articles, promote the city, etc.

Perhaps in time, we can grow the forum to something along those lines?

Thoughts?

It's always good to have the URL. It looks like a kind of Urban Toronto and Spacing hybrid. Their promotion of their city is the most interesting part, otherwise it's a more developed version of the basic vBulletin forum.

Also, hasn't this forum existed since 2002? "First Birthday" seems kind of misleading. But then, "first anniversary of the move to vBulletin" admittedly doesn't sound that special.

Also, hasn't this forum existed since 2002? "First Birthday" seems kind of misleading. But then, "first anniversary of the move to vBulletin" admittedly doesn't sound that special.

First anniversary of urbantoronto.ca. Yes there was an UT before but you had to use that other hard to remember url. And yes first anniversary of the move to vBulletin doesn't sound special at all. I don't know when the forum first launched but we would celebrate that date if one of the founders remembers when it was.

feb 10 2002?

UT has been going since around 2000 or 99 hasn't it? I seem to remember spending too much time on this board instead of working back in the early dot com days....

Back