News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Wanted to create a thread where any member of the forum can post asking for any assistance they may require.

Obviously, this is not a place for medical emergencies, please call 911 for those.

Rather, I'm thinking about anyone who has to self-isolate; who lacks a car and may be challenged in getting essentials etc.

I expect most here are coping and will cope fine (here's hoping)

But if you face a challenge, ask here, maybe someone else on the forum can help.

Someone in our small subdivision started a fundraiser, intending to get a few bucks to buy pizza or something for the staff in our local hospital. He raised over $2K in one day so now we're trying to figure out how to spend it (that's a lot of pizza!)

Someone in our small subdivision started a fundraiser, intending to get a few bucks to buy pizza or something for the staff in our local hospital. He raised over $2K in one day so now we're trying to figure out how to spend it (that's a lot of pizza!)
That much pizza would be enough to feed each hospital staff member at least half of a small pizza.

Any suggestions as to how I can dispose of unused paint and household chemicals, given that city drop-off depos have closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back