Not sure about upgrades yet. Here’s a shot of two of the packages
15A850A2-003D-40B9-8453-69F9BB5E4F38.jpeg

Attachments

• 15A850A2-003D-40B9-8453-69F9BB5E4F38.jpeg
    15A850A2-003D-40B9-8453-69F9BB5E4F38.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 1,089
Last edited by a moderator:
Firm Occupancy Dates been given for East Tower. End of June 2020.

For what floors? I am on one of the higher floors and I have not received my Firm Occupancy Date. I only have my Final Tentative Occupancy Date, which was given to me in August.

Does any body knows if the work on the two Lighthouse condos is stopped now due to the virus? And if so is occupancy date will be also delayed? Thanks.

Daniels sent out Unavoidable Delay notices. I wonder if the people moving in on May 1st are going to get affected by this. I heard the City isn't doing occupancy permits right now.

I also wonder the degree to which this gets delayed when the building is 95% completed like this one. Is interior work more amenable to physical distancing than exterior work?

I wonder if they can just slap things together quickly and fix it later to get this occupied before a general shut down happens. Maybe that's wishful thinking...

I'm still seeing the external elevator on the West Tower going up and down. Assuming internal work is continuing as well. Not sure if with less workers, or if it's business as usual.

Has anyone heard anything from Daniels beyond the Unavoidable Delay notice that we got? I wonder if the people moving in May 01 are still moving in at that date.

Daniels has said no further information at this time on occupancy. Maybe people moving in early May have been notified. Has anyone done their PDI?

For what floors? I am on one of the higher floors and I have not received my Firm Occupancy Date. I only have my Final Tentative Occupancy Date, which was given to me in August.

On 5th floor (east Tower), firm occupancy is late May. However, with unavoidable delay notice sent out, might take longer.

Interesting 12th floor east tower had last week of june as occupancy. I thought west tower was occupying first but might be all at same time?

I have not seen anything about the West Tower. That was sold first and should be occupied first, but I have not heard anything. I do know other projects are proceeding with occupancy as well as final closing (Tridel's Aquavista across the street). So occupancy hopefully will not be delayed too much. We will know in the weeks to come.

Back