News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Mystic Point

Member Bio
Reaction score
Dead Body dumped on 401. Chaos erupts as angry drivers get ugly
« on: Today at 23:48 »

Shooting at 401 and Keele closes 401 Eastbound Collectors

A man was shot and killed on the 401 Tuesday just as the afternoon rush hour was about to begin. By early evening, Peel Regional Police had a woman in custody in connection with the case, but no charges had been laid.

Toronto Police interviewed dozens of people who were on the eastbound collectors when the dead man's body was pushed out of a moving vehicle approaching the Keele off-ramp.

Witnesses told police the man was pushed from a gold-colored Lexus. A vehicle matching that description was located a short time later, on fire in a parking lot of an apartment building at 2 Armel Court, near Albion and Weston Roads. As the investigation stopped all traffic drivers soon became irate and began honking their horns and swearing at investigators.

A woman was taken into custody in connection with that Lexus, but no charges have been laid. Toronto Police say she likely has knowledge of today's tragic chain of events.

The 401 eastbound collectors are shut down from the 400 to Allen Road.

Does the MTO (or anyone) record all of the live feeds from all of the cameras on the 401?

Even to digitally record all images and save for at least 24 hours could be a huge help to police.

Indeed, just another gang'sta savage taking out the trash. It seems that whenever we have one shooting, it's often followed by another. As long as innocents (of all ethnicities) are left out of the crossfire, one could argue that they're doing our dirty work for us.

Authorities believe it was a revenge killing for a shooting done just the day before. The vehicle involved belonged to a person living in the same building as the other shooting.
Why don't we open a paint ball range with real bullets and let them all go there to work it out. It would save the taxpayers a lot of money.

Authorities believe it was a revenge killing for a shooting done just the day before. The vehicle involved belonged to a person living in the same building as the other shooting.
Why don't we open a paint ball range with real bullets and let them all go there to work it out. It would save the taxpayers a lot of money.

Good, let them destroy each other.. It saves our police force a lot of time.

That is the stupidest joke I have ever read. It doesn't even make sense.
Giving criminals guns and ammo is NOT a good idea. If anyone thinks the perpetrators of of revenge killings will simply use weapons to kill each other at a paintball range and leave it at that, they are sadly mistaken. Eventually innocents will be hurt and killed. The police will have only more crime to deal with. Guns and bullets do cost money so I don't see any tax savings.

It is the white community that needs to get its act together. You want to see the result of white fear, prejudice and oppression, just look to the riots that have occurred in Montreal-Nord and the suburbs of Paris.

It is the white community that needs to get its act together. You want to see the result of white fear, prejudice and oppression, just look to the riots that have occurred in Montreal-Nord and the suburbs of Paris.
Ummm....those weren't white people rioting. I imagine you're somehow going to blame the white community for the criminal elements of the black community, which then of course spins into how the solution must therefore come from the general community through taxpayer funded programs, social engineering, affirmative action, etc. Well, we've already got those, and we've still got the black crime problem. So, how about the black community deal with its own problems and stop looking to outsiders to both blame for AND solve its youth crime problem.

"It is the white community that needs to get its act together."

That's the dumbest quote I have ever read in my entire life. That says a lot about the poster.

At the end of the day, I'd say that Toronto does not have a white community...that is a community that self identifies as being white. If you ask me who I am, I'll tell you that I'm British-born, Canadian since the 1990s, living in Cabbagetown, father of two kids, married, etc.... you'd never hear me saying I'm a white guy. Nor would I expect to have anything in common with any other white guy based on skin colour.

Back