I live about 10 mins from there and I have Acanac for internet so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get it there. Acanac DSL is just a Bell reseller with better rates and no monthly cap, so if you can get Bell you can get Acanac. Likewise, Acanac Cable is just Rogers. I believe Techsavvy is also a Bell/Rogers reseller. Either option would be cheaper than Bell or Rogers.

Another option for internet is Wind wireless at $35/month for unlimited gb however wireless internet is not the best if you use programs that require good latency such as games, but if all you do is browse the web then it's fine.

OK, anybody else running into problems installing blinds? I'm in building A, and the exterior windows are floor to ceiling. This requires curtain rods or tracks to be installed on the ceiling. I appear to have hit cement... I hope. Before I start leaving puncture holes all over the ceiling, has anybody got through? I just left a message with management to tell me what kind of material is in the ceiling near the windows. It's obvious that people are going to install window coverings, so wonder why they chose to use something so hard. I suppose it's a structural requirement. Before I pull out the big guns, or waiting for Concord to call me back, has anybody else had success in installing their own blinds?

It's definitely cement, and it's safe to drill. I did, and management office said it was fine to do so. Be sure to drill into the ceiling and not the window cover. Definitely recommend using a hammer drill, a regular drill will take forever and require a lot more effort. Then, put in an anchor (available @ can tire) and screw into that. Don't worry about getting the spacing between brackets exactly right.. as long as it's lined up, you're good to go.

Thank goodness Ikea and Canadian Tire are just steps away. I picked up the curtain rods and a mason bit for my drill and we were off to the races. Just had to use a lot of force to get the drill bit to go in. As for the light color exterior requirement... Forget that. Its impossible to find inexpensive blackout curtains that are white. I don't think there are going to be window police checking, or people on the ground with binoculars. That's just a stupid rule.

Omg on a separate note, what the heck is wrong with the elevators today? What does the blinking arrow mean, and why does the elevator stop on random floors with nobody there? Maybe people just gave up and took the stairs? Weird.

my mom asked me :

anyone knows if concord already seal our granite kitchen counters?????

or we have to find someone to do it ?

anyone knows ??

my mom asked me :

anyone knows if concord already seal our granite kitchen counters?????

or we have to find someone to do it ?

anyone knows ??

At closing, builders do not seal granite counter tops for you, either pay someone to do it or you can do it yourself by buying spray bottles of granite sealers @ Home Depot or Lowes (about $50 each bottle)

anyone want to help me install a few blinds? just the living room and the bedroom>?? willing to pay a bit for the service.. i do not want to mess it up
massage me.... thanks

I have lockers in Building A and Building D to rent out for your convenience. Anyone interested, PM me.

Thanks

Have you got a parking yet? and How much you pay for it? If you dont mind to share the info. Thanks

Back