?wat kind of blinds u guys got n how much?? is so hard to find right size

Yes, I am curious too. I'd like to maximize the floor the ceiling window views when the blinds or curtains are opened without any obstruction of the view based on the rod or attachment. Any tips and info would be great. It's a bit too bare without any kind of blinds. Thanks.

Yes, I am curious too. I'd like to maximize the floor the ceiling window views when the blinds or curtains are opened without any obstruction of the view based on the rod or attachment. Any tips and info would be great. It's a bit too bare without any kind of blinds. Thanks.

Since the windows are floor to ceiling, you will need 92 - 95" blinds if your suite has 8ft ceilings. Just tie them off to the sides when they need to be open. They have this silly requirement that the outside has to be white. It's very hard to find reasonably priced blackout blinds that has non-tacky pattern and white on the outside. When I'm driving in from Leslie off of Esther Shiner Blvd, the glass is pretty reflective and you can't even see the curtains. I understand the need to enhance the aesthetics of the exterior, but this is a little much.

Hi, just wondering where to buy the blinds ?? I been to Rona. Walmart etc but no luck. Now I have to have custom made $600 for all include install . Is that a good deal? Anyone can find something cheaper. ? I m on a low budget lol thanks all

Wal-mart has cheap blinds. Well depends if you think $25 per sheet expensive. 2 is sufficient for the bedroom and I needed 3 for the living room in the 718ft unit.

management office or concord is NOT responsible for any renting on parking space . we have to find it ourselves. Good Luck .

anyone could help me drill some holes on into the concrete ceiling? willing to pay a bit for the service.. my drill wont go through.... :(

Walk over to Canadian Tire and grab a masonry drill bit. A bit that can drill through steel wont work on concrete. Plus you need to use force.

For me, I think I'm going to go for professional help or be asking someone down the road who has some experience doing it as I don't want to eff up a nice wall and finding out I did it wrong.

Me too, I would like to ask for some help and pay for that service. I know I gonna mess up everythig even I got the correct bit.

And if in case I do need to do this by myself. What I need is only the mansonary drill bit? Using the original mechine or I need yo buy thr whole set machine?

If you already have a good variable speed drill that's fully charged with a masonry bit, you will be fine. If you're working on it during the evening you need a good work light. There isn't enough lighting in the living room area, and no lights in the bedroom.

The likely mistake you would make is maybe drill holes too far apart, or too close together. Just carefully trace out the holes.

You also need to put anchor plugs in the holes. Just make sure you drill the hole as deep the length of the screw.

I'm no Mike Holmes, but it's definitely something you can do on your own. It's part of home ownership, you have to do some work by yourself. I'm not suggesting you go changing light fixtures if you're not comfortable with electricity. But installing curtain rods isn't that difficult.

Good luck with the install. Sometimes even asking a good neighbor to help doesn't hurt.

looking for a long term parking spot, each time would like to pre-pay for 6 months ( every year pay twice, ) . please contact me.

Parking Spot

Hi all I'm also looking for a reasonably priced parking spot in 33 singer. Or I guess any other building. Please contact me at sbabut at gmail.com.

Cheers

Back