8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

junctionist

Member Bio
Reaction score
Because tomorrow is the last day! Hey, it's a late reminder. I went Saturday, and the music was fantastic. The Brownman Electryc Trio was one of my favorite acts at centre stage, with such a dynamic trumpet work, it sounded like he was playing it through a whoa pedal. The improvisations worked so well with the moods of the songs. And there are so many other acclaimed musicians and dancers that will be performing. These acts are tight, lively, and rarely get the audience to match their performance (so come on out). Visual artists in the indoor galleries scattered throughout the area have presented a lot of thought provoking work. The works are very diverse in style and medium. There's theatre too.

Even if you're not the artsy type, there is still a lot of food to try, burgeoning patios and the attraction of walking on Dundas and admiring the weathered but graceful facades. There are some interesting antique shops too. So sure there's the film festival, but that's not over yet, and it isn't hard to do both. I will.

http://www.junctionartsfest.com/2007/

Back