News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

L

Lord Acton

Toronto is aware of the importance of the environement to everyone today and to those that we pass on the mess we make.... Construction with the traditional methods is not Environmentally Friendly. After fossil fuels... it is the #2 gorrila causing environmental damage.

What are these projects doing today... and every other day this century to improve their impact on the invironment?

There are ways to reduce emissions and ECO impact by building greener even if it costs a little more to do it today, it will save money and resources in the future. The cheapest and most wasteful ways are not the best ways any longer.

Comments?

LOL, good one, urban...:p

Toronto is aware of the importance of the environement to everyone today and to those that we pass on the mess we make.... Construction with the traditional methods is not Environmentally Friendly. After fossil fuels... it is the #2 gorrila causing environmental damage.

What are these projects doing today... and every other day this century to improve their impact on the invironment?

There are ways to reduce emissions and ECO impact by building greener even if it costs a little more to do it today, it will save money and resources in the future. The cheapest and most wasteful ways are not the best ways any longer.

Comments?

I think a couple more winters like the last and people will start to realize that anthropogenic climate change is the greatest scam ever perpetrated on society. Trust me climate change alarmists your days are numbered.

^^Sorry??

Yeah, its probably all bullshit, especially when one takes our most recent winter as proof.

WTF!

p5 (shakes his head)

I think a couple more winters like the last and people will start to realize that anthropogenic climate change is the greatest scam ever perpetrated on society. Trust me climate change alarmists your days are numbered.

...so says "Art Vandelay".

I believe that the winter we had was due to a "La Niña" season, not to be confused with a "El nino"

http://news.google.ca/news?hl=en&q=glaciers+melting&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

Global warming is THE news.. glaciers melting after thousands of years is a very big sign.

Now back to the topic... and construction being #2 culprit... What are these projects doing to be less wastefull of our resources?

Not that I don't have a problem with global warming, but did you just join this forum so you could criticize construction projects? Perhaps an environmental forum might be a better venue.

I don't even know what this is doing on the projects/construction page. Shouldn't it be in General Discussion?

I am not critizing anyone or anything... Simply stating the new reality.

Wanted to discuss what is being done with all these projects listed on this section... to make them more environmentally friendly...

It's top news everywhere and the whole world just shut down the lights today to bring attention to this important issue.

What can they do?
What are they doing? (if anything)

... this is the subject of this forum thread

Comments?

#2 gorrila?

Anyway, I think you are confusing methods with materials. As for the call to comment part, why have you neglected to provide any kind of practical or (C02 releasing) concrete solution in your post? It's easy to complain.

the environment is doing everything it can to kill us. why should we care about it? :p

Back