The increasing pace of surrounding development is intriguing. One would think potential residents of these units would be wary of a massive, potentially empty structure next door. I would find it unnerving myself. I hope Camsel is ready for people at the same time as these other developments.

The increasing pace of surrounding development is intriguing. One would think potential residents of these units would be wary of a massive, potentially empty structure next door. I would find it unnerving myself. I hope Camsel is ready for people at the same time as these other developments.
The structure next door will be under construction and then presumably occupied. Hopefully not unnerving or something to be wary of as there are lots of people living around that area right now.

4B0A4262-0175-4FC5-9A70-FB165FE0E603.jpeg

Yeah this project is without a doubt the weirdest development in Edmonton by a country mile in a variety of ways.

But yet, the stuff under construction has absolutely NOTHING to do with the actual Camsell re-development.....no?
Yup. Which sort of adds to the weirdness of it IMO. Believe it’s a seniors complex iirc

Back