What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
CFB8DC65-6CFE-4C7F-B24A-6ADDC375F6F8.jpeg

A7949CF5-B783-4982-ADE8-E9867BE46E03.jpeg

I love the constant photos of this one. Thanks to everyone sharing them. After it took what felt like forever to get moving vertical, it's awesome to see.

I quite like the building. I just wish that the two shades of grey they picked for the spandrel were a little more apart in saturation. Unless you are quite close to the structure, you really can't tell that there are 2 different shades.

You would prefer this over Vancouver's skyline?

Endless glass can be somewhat boring, but I'd take high quality exteriors that are the same over diversity of lower quality ones.
Sea of glass does not always equate high quality exteriors lol. Plenty of crappy glass buildings in van and Toronto. And without the mountains and ocean, Vancouver would be an awfully boring skyline. So yes, I prefer variety. And it’s not possible to compare us to Vancouver new construction. I’d be embarrassed to even mention Pearl in the same sentence as new towers in Vancouver Lol.

I dont mind how this one is turning out so far. Hopefully if it’s close to the renderings, the balconies should make it a little more interesting as well. As discussed endlessly before, Edmonton is not van, and will not be van. We couldn’t even sell out JW or Sky...

I think this building is a nice little step for Edmonton progression and maturity. Hopefully developments on 115 and 116 will raise that bar further :)

Back