What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the New Grandin cluster
2020-11-03 017.JPG

Mostly unrelated but what is the office building right before the High Level there? I am always shocked how tenants seem revolving in it. You would think that would be seriously desired space. Landlord dropping the ball? Too much $ for quality of space?

Ledgeview
I think they recently underwent a modernization.

Interestingly too, (I think) it's still part of Hungerford's strange Edmonton portfolio. I'm not super familiar with Hungerford, but Ledgeview doesn't really seem to fit with the rest of their holdings in Vancouver or Calgary, so maybe there's some other plan for it? Or maybe it was just a good deal?

Ledgeview
I think they recently underwent a modernization.
Yeah, about 5 years ago now. Pinchin West (previously PHH Arc) has been in there forever, but the rest of the building seems to change a lot and the spot for the restaurant has changed quite a few times over the years. Hard to attract people off the street without any street interaction - there have been some upscale attempts, but they always seemingly fail.

Must be over priced if GoA has not been attracted to the space given the location and proximity to the legislature (underground).

Last edited:
Sadly, I'm tolerating that as the skyline remains dominated in concretely jungle form.
Eh... look at Vancouver. Half the condo towers along Pacific Blvd look the same. Two similar looking towers ~20 blocks away from each other is more than tolerable.

Back