What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Damaged section would be the whole east side of the walkway. My Tailor Had already left. But if this is being removed there is some great opportunities once the LRT is finished.

Perhaps an expansion of Revolution Square?

Damaged section would be the whole east side of the walkway. My Tailor Had already left. But if this is being removed there is some great opportunities once the LRT is finished.
Area doesn’t need anymore opportunities tbh. They could build 2 midrises a year for 10 years and there would still be vacant land…

Just bought a bicycle from Revolution too for my partner. They kept their Electras upstairs which were fortunately spared so they sent it to Sherwood Park for me to pickup.

They are definitely going to fill this large space nicely - they have a lot of inventory and acessories plus their service department. Nice to see this area of Jasper Ave activated.

Although not to the level of lrt work, but Revolution Cycle will once again have some disruptions in front of their location when the Imagine Jasper Ave work gets started up again- I think it begins in 2025 (wish it had already been going on during the past 2 years of inactivity with this year being another one). This stretch would have already been completed.

Last edited:
Just bought a bicycle from Revolution too for my partner. They kept their Electras upstairs which were fortunately spared so they sent it to Sherwood Park for me to pickup.
It was Tule racks. Bike Bags, Gravel and Road bike down in the lower level.

They are definitely going to fill this large space nicely - they have a lot of inventory and acessories plus their service department. Nice to see this area of Jasper Ave activated.

Although not to the level of lrt work, but Revolution Cycle will once again have some disruptions in front of their location when the Imagine Jasper Ave work gets started up again- I think it begins in 2025 (wish it had already been going on during the past 2 years of inactivity with this year being another one). This stretch would have already been completed.

i can't wait for Imagine Jasper to get to 124th. The new streetscaping isn't anything special at all, I know, but it truly is 100x better than the cracking monowalks and streetlights hanging by strings that exist on this end of Jasper.

The owners of Element also just opened a bike maintenance and repair spot in Rideau Tower off 119th st in Wihkwnentowin

Back