What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IMG_2174.jpeg

It's crazy to think about how far this area has come in such a short time. Less than a decade ago, Ice District was a parking lot and 104th street was one of sketchiest parts of the city.
Anyone with my memories of this area , north to south of Jasper -104 st., since 1988 would have a good laugh with that one. I remembered a field after the tracks were torn out where we saw migrants took over the area as their needle ground, a real life art displayed- not in way we wanted it. That direct area, is where Roger's is sitting on top off and the rink is literally the needle epicentre Let's not talk about about the Greyhound station or the Cecil on 104sr-Jasper ave. GOOD TIMES NOW!

Anyone with my memories of this area , north to south of Jasper -104 st., since 1988 would have a good laugh with that one. I remembered a field after the tracks were torn out where we saw migrants took over the area as their needle ground, a real life art displayed- not in way we wanted it. That direct area, is where Roger's is sitting on top off and the rink is literally the needle epicentre Let's not talk about about the Greyhound station or the Cecil on 104sr-Jasper ave. GOOD TIMES NOW!
Gawd what a hangout that old Greyhound station was!! 🤮

Back