What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Podium still needs some work. Couple floors left for balcony glass too.
901DED59-6EFC-4C82-97AC-4C94C33D7018.jpeg
19CB1022-59EF-45EE-81A0-BD6F7413B65B.jpeg

Any word on lease up? Tower 2?
I'll bite. They should have just be getting occupancy in the next couple weeks. First move ins were scheduled for Aug 15th. When I toured last month I figured it looked much more like a Sept 1-Sept 15th move in. October/November if you want to live in a completed project.

My review of the building isn't negative. Nice units, very good views in all directions, especially looking north and south. The rooftop amenity space was impressive. The balconies were massive. The location is very good.

I think they will lease this one up quickly. They won't really acknowledge tower 2 unless you ask about it, though.

I'll bite. They should have just be getting occupancy in the next couple weeks. First move ins were scheduled for Aug 15th. When I toured last month I figured it looked much more like a Sept 1-Sept 15th move in. October/November if you want to live in a completed project.

My review of the building isn't negative. Nice units, very good views in all directions, especially looking north and south. The rooftop amenity space was impressive. The balconies were massive. The location is very good.

I think they will lease this one up quickly. They won't really acknowledge tower 2 unless you ask about it, though.
Probably not the best way to attract tenants now by highlighting there may be a construction site nearby and the views may change.

So it makes good sense to focus on the task at hand first, which is filling this building and then taking it from there.

To be fair, I suspect the tenant response will also affect a second tower going ahead. If this fills quickly then that is a good sign. And also they might be waiting for interest rates to improve a bit.

Back