What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Beljan, oh Beljan, how I love you 💘

Not every building has to have it's podium full of retail uses as long as most others in the area do and as long as some effort is made to make the sidewalk nice and walkable. Also, I think the design of this building at least somewhat makes up for the deficiency, don't you think?

With this development, the streetcar expansion across Gateway Boulevard (ongoing as we speak), and the Prairie Sky Gondola project arriving at their doorstep, *edit* hopefully they'll realize their time has come, sell their land and cash out
Interesting statement and I'm curious with all of your thoughts on this. We have a farmer's market close on Whyte next to that track and next to this area; what about another farmer's market on the opposite side of the track where Procura plans to build that parkade across from Mayfair? The train can be incorporate as part of the FM by traversing people back and forth to both markets; it could also house restaurant and cafe and even become mobile market while travelling .between the two sides. I think Edmonton is ready for this, and it solves dowtown"s permanent FM delina

Back