Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IMG_0059.JPG
Today.

Attachments

• IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 339
Interesting - might have changed slightly on the south side where the podium meets the tower as it looks like the east side still has the pillar exposure from the render, but the west side might have a floor in between.
download (1).png

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 290
@westcoastjos, the podium on the south side and the west side has been deferred until the tower is built… using the ground level as a staging area in the meantime. Ultimately the podium will exactly match the rendering.

@archited I think @westcoastjos is talking about the fifth floor pillars. In the renders there are four pillars that extend two floors in height. As opposed to the actual construction having only two pillars of double the height.

There is definitely a change in design from the renders there.

No cladding on the podium until it is built out, which will probably be after the structural parts of the tower are complete. Cladding will probably begin on the tower when there are 5 repeat floor plates in place -- my guess is end of January, beginning of February.

So went downtown to the Ledge for some pictures and was planning to tour around the construction as well.

Did not have a single memory card with me... ffffffffff

Back