What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
This is a nice looking development, I just wish that there were actually apartments or condos above the commercial units instead of decorative windows with nothing behind them. Still, it's loads better than what was there before, and I appreciate having something unique like this here in Edmonton.

Whether one likes this development or not, there is certainly more people walking in that area - whether out of curiosity or not. I think there's something to be said about it getting some street-level activity. I hope another brewery or two eventually open north of that location along 120th.

You know, something about the fact that someone took an old Leons furniture warehouse (that’s sitting next to a freakin’ cemetary) and managed to use a lot of the existing structure to create a unique retail space that became a local viral fad with Gen Z’ers is pretty incredible.

You know, something about the fact that someone took an old Leons furniture warehouse (that’s sitting next to a freakin’ cemetary) and managed to use a lot of the existing structure to create a unique retail space that became a local viral fad with Gen Z’ers is pretty incredible.

While this place is still not even close to having "authentic European flair", the final product wasn't as tacky as I though it'd be. They actually used real brick and some facade differentiation in the final design and made the place interesting to be in. It makes me stop by every time I bike in the area so that counts for something 🤷‍♂️

The 124 Grand Market is adding a third day this summer. It will be setting up on Saturdays at Manchester.

Screenshot_20220426-192807_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back