Work begins on Michener Park housing community​

Michener-ground-scaled-e1695244889767-768x433.jpeg

"to shame" is a little harsh imo, I wouldn't count out Blatchford just yet. There's still lots to finish there and the townhome projects are looking pretty good so far.

If Edmonton can get the momentum Calgary has had to have developers take a little more risk, it would do wonders.

I go to the U-District regularly when coming in and out of Calgary for ice cream and to meet friends. It's VERY impressive and will put Michener and Blatch to shame.
Really doubt it’ll put Blatchford to shame. Michener isn’t directly adjacent to the university, so I wouldn’t expect it to compare. Thank god U-District is impressive considering how deeply unimpressive the other areas around the u of c are.

Considering that it started in 2017-18, it is lightyears ahead of Blatchford with tons of amenities, housing options, walkable everything and continues to announce major projects every few weeks.

I wish Blatchford and Michener all the best, but vis a vis it is night and day.

Considering that it started in 2017-18, it is lightyears ahead of Blatchford with tons of amenities, housing options, walkable everything and continues to announce major projects every few weeks.

I wish Blatchford and Michener all the best, but vis a vis it is night and day.
If you meant development pace, then I misunderstood. Definitely much faster than Blatchford which is admittedly impressive.

Back