IMG_5993.jpeg
IMG_5994.jpeg

Anyone know who owns the lot north of this? Have there ever been proposals for it? Would be amazing to see it filled in.
City expropriation request (just for a small corner piece) showed it was owned by some Alberta numbered company.

Am I reading this wrong? It sounds as though “Heritage Valley Capital” is suggesting this building has yet to be constructed yet…..????
IMG_1891.png

Looks like they just copy/pasted the old text from before they broke ground on this project from their website.

Now 95% leased. Overall I've really come around on this project. Exposed concrete ceilings in some units is definitely a nice touch to separate it from a lot of other recent projects. Do hope we see Eagle build another precast project around the core.

Now 95% leased. Overall I've really come around on this project. Exposed concrete ceilings in some units is definitely a nice touch to separate it from a lot of other recent projects. Do hope we see Eagle build another precast project around the core.

This building is much better than the wooden midrise buildings that have been going up. Hopefully we will stop seeing builders go this route soon with better options like Sync 111 proving that it can work in this price point.

Still plenty of room to increase returns for investors, they overbuilt the parking on this one. I'm hopeful to see a building like this go up next to a VLW stop with no onsite parking

Back