• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
20230725_155046.jpg

Lorraine Bodnarek owns the building and she wasn't clear on who the tenant was -- I believe that it might be a wedding planner group that has been using the bottom floors as reception areas for photography and events related to marsupial interlocution.

You heard it here first -- we just signed a lease agreement with LEDR and Lorraine Bodnaruk to take over the whole Pendennis Hotel building for our new companies RoadShowz, Inc. and StreetSeenz, Inc. We are now looking to hire 442 employees including Architects, Engineers, Coders, Gamification gurus, Communication experts, First Nations entrepreneurs, Chefs, Spokesmodels, Delivery Persons, Security Personnel, Accounting Personnel, Wait-personnel, Bartenders, 3-d Programmers, Filmographers, Art Agents, Music Agents, Advertising Personnel, Realty Agents, and a host of others. If you or someone you know is interested in an above average pay structure with un-matchable benefits contact me and we will discuss possibilities.
Whatever happened to this @archited ? Did your group move in?

Lorraine Bodnarek owns the building and she wasn't clear on who the tenant was -- I believe that it might be a wedding planner group that has been using the bottom floors as reception areas for photography and events related to marsupial interlocution.

Lorraine is a gem and most wonderful of humans and while this news is more positive than not, the use is far from the hopes and dreams.

That said, Edmonton could use more event spaces that have actual character and charm.

@Dubas Lorraine let us off the hook -- COVID -- we are still talking to her re the main floor, basement, and 2nd floor -- we'll see -- financing is still very tough. Lorraine is actually one of the shareholders in our group.

Back