• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^
^^
Agreed 💯.
As per this iteration, it is nice with just one minor complaint which is the the two different sizes of windows. I'd preferred skinnier windows in the grey portion to allow for even distance to the rest of the glazings. When all lines remain congruent, it is a better outcome.

20230528_141502.jpg

20230528_141509.jpg

20230528_141528.jpg

20230528_141652.jpg

Pair of BPs:

2023-06-12
To construct a 6 storey apartment building (130 dwellings) located on an existing underground parkade structure. - Stadium Yards (Bldg #2) Note: Bldg #1 (BP 411454341-010) including full parkade F & F Parkade Permit (BP 411454341-015) *** parkade is common to buildings 1&2 ***
101, 8460 - 106A AVENUE NW
Commercial Final

2023-06-12
To construct a 6 storey apartment building (99 dwellings) with an underground parkade structure (1 level). - Stadium Yards Bldg #1 & Parkade Note: F & F Parkade Permit (BP 411454341-015) Bldg #2 (BP 411454341-028) *** parkade is common to buildings 1&2 ***
101, 8450 - 106A AVENUE NW
Commercial Final

Pair of BPs:

2023-06-12
To construct a 6 storey apartment building (130 dwellings) located on an existing underground parkade structure. - Stadium Yards (Bldg #2) Note: Bldg #1 (BP 411454341-010) including full parkade F & F Parkade Permit (BP 411454341-015) *** parkade is common to buildings 1&2 ***
101, 8460 - 106A AVENUE NW
Commercial Final

2023-06-12
To construct a 6 storey apartment building (99 dwellings) with an underground parkade structure (1 level). - Stadium Yards Bldg #1 & Parkade Note: F & F Parkade Permit (BP 411454341-015) Bldg #2 (BP 411454341-028) *** parkade is common to buildings 1&2 ***
101, 8450 - 106A AVENUE NW
Commercial Final
These are the two buildings on the parcel that is currently under construction, beside Ever Trust's site.

Alright everyone, today was my first time taking a proper visit to the Stadium Yards area and I am absolutely astonished by how amazing this area is 🤩. I mean, even as the train was pulling into Stadium, I felt like I was in Vancouver with all the architecturally impressive high-density development. The landscaping was also beautiful and with all the people walking around and out on their balconies, I felt very safe too. THIS is the TOD we must replicate around the city, and Edmonton should take pride in having already built such an impressive project. And Felice Cafe? Gorgeous! There is a spacious main area and a mezzanine on top, as well as a patio space. Oh, and I love their cappuccino too! Anyways, go visit this place!
IMG_0280.jpeg

Alright everyone, today was my first time taking a proper visit to the Stadium Yards area and I am absolutely astonished by how amazing this area is 🤩. I mean, even as the train was pulling into Stadium, I felt like I was in Vancouver with all the architecturally impressive high-density development. The landscaping was also beautiful and with all the people walking around and out on their balconies, I felt very safe too. THIS is the TOD we must replicate around the city, and Edmonton should take pride in having already built such an impressive project. And Felice Cafe? Gorgeous! There is a spacious main area and a mezzanine on top, as well as a patio space. Oh, and I love their cappuccino too! Anyways, go visit this place!View attachment 489031
I was there yesterday for the same experience and I have to say we were quite impressed how it is coming together
To be quite honest with you I was quite shocked I didn’t think this area had that potential.
PS you have to get out of your car.

I was there yesterday for the same experience and I have to say we were quite impressed how it is coming together
To be quite honest with you I was quite shocked I didn’t think this area had that potential.
PS you have to get out of your car.
I am around the area quite frequently, as one of my favorite restaurants is very close. I echo all of these opinions: this area does not cease to amaze me, every time I go there. The next phase of Stadium Yards will only make it better, and then there are the new high rises that also get build. My only issue with living there is the lack of a grocery store within walking distance to these developments (or the very poor access to that Save On on 112 ave/82st). If they managed to attract a grocery store somewhere around 110 ave/84 street that'd make it absolutely perfect, imho

I am around the area quite frequently, as one of my favorite restaurants is very close. I echo all of these opinions: this area does not cease to amaze me, every time I go there. The next phase of Stadium Yards will only make it better, and then there are the new high rises that also get build. My only issue with living there is the lack of a grocery store within walking distance to these developments (or the very poor access to that Save On on 112 ave/82st). If they managed to attract a grocery store somewhere around 110 ave/84 street that'd make it absolutely perfect, imho
What restaurant? I’m actually pretty hungry right now and would love a local recommendation for food 😅

Back