What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Still one left for sale.

Sure like this street across from The Flats in Rossdale. Be so nice to have more like them.

Screenshot_20230824-082329_Messages.jpg

Even better, more like this - don't know where this one is from.

Screenshot_20230824-082430_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's a great area. I wish it had a train connection of some sort. I was really hoping for the gondola that was foolishly struck down. It would make sense for ETS to build and operate a gondola like what was proposed.
Really I think the gondola would be better as an integrated component of ETS infrastructure. It always needed to have its primary role as a seamless piece of transit infrastructure.

Phase 2 land went to market through a broker this morning, so I wouldn't expect to see any action here anytime soon.

Listing says that Phase 1 sold out, so perhaps that means that final unit sold?
For sale at just over $3MM. Developer wasnt entirely happy with how phase 1 went. Phase 1 performance coupled with the fact that the area has been and continues to be stagnant in terms lacking amenities, a grocery store, restaurants, etc. their outlooked soured and did not see a path forward, which will be the challenge for any buyer as well.

This area continues to be like most themes in Edmonton, so much potential so little action.

For sale at just over $3MM. Developer wasnt entirely happy with how phase 1 went. Phase 1 performance coupled with the fact that the area has been and continues to be stagnant in terms lacking amenities, a grocery store, restaurants, etc. their outlooked soured and did not see a path forward, which will be the challenge for any buyer as well.

This area continues to be like most themes in Edmonton, so much potential so little action.
We have too many areas with too much potential haha. Vancouver would die for something like rossdale to redevelop, instead they’re redoing all of south false creek and building 4000+ units on every old mall.

We sadly have 2 dozen areas that can absorb decades of population growth. This seems to hurt focus/momentum for any 1 area.

Sucks Phase 2 looks to be shelved if not outright cancelled, but I do want to give props to Parkwood for coming in with some interesting infill like this. Didn't realize that they also built The Clove as well over in Cloverdale.

Sucks Phase 2 looks to be shelved if not outright cancelled, but I do want to give props to Parkwood for coming in with some interesting infill like this. Didn't realize that they also built The Clove as well over in Cloverdale.
Oh? Their website still has Phase 2 on it…..are we under the impression that phase has been cancelled?

Someone mentioned that it was indefinitely postponed and for sale a few weeks ago? ???

Back