What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Would the owners of this site face any sort of penalties or tax implications for leaving the lot as a giant pit for over a year? It really seems like something that shouldn't be consequence free.

This is one of the projects that qualified for the tax incentive. I wonder if they still receive the benefit.

Jameson tour from UDI walk yesterday.

Sounds like a big family focus for this tower which is interesting. 7 townhomes, indoor kids play area, plus rooftop playground. And resident garden on top too.

3 townhomes will face the alley that they really want to activate. They’ll be paving the whole alley to the east to abbey lane homes area. Which I’ll be nice for accessing Paul Kane park likely. North of this site is another high rise, so they’re hoping that project also builds into the alley a bit to make it better than a normal one. Plan is to have a massive mural on the back alley too.

2 CRUs that they’re hoping to get high quality food and beverage tenants in.

Open sky, along with others on the tour, really credit Oliver exchange for what it started in this area.

0FC3488E-F895-444F-96C4-1D6030E5CD53.jpeg
1DEC8AB5-3209-4BD3-A12D-062E2596DBD8.jpeg

Really like the plan they have going on with this. I agree, Oliver Exchange has really set the tone for the area and developers are starting to pickup on the desirability and potential for Oliver in general. Exciting project and I really hope they get construction going here. I can already imagine how much the area will benefit from having extra residents hanging out especially in the summer time.

Back