Is something broken Downtown?
Watching trains this afternoon Downtown, they would crossover at 100 St and utilize the southbound platform at the 102 St. The next train would hold at Churchill until the train at 102 St departed and cleared 100 St. Trains were not utilizing the northbound platform at 102 Ave, and inspecting the the crossover an outbound train would have been using, the rail was rusted with no sign of recent movement over that rail.
interesting! It might be an issue with the switch West of 100st. were the outbound trains switching over to run on the right side through churchill at least?

Has anyone heard or seen a video of the interior door chimes? I was walking by one of the stations a while back while the doors were opening and I swear the chimes were the same as the ones on the London Underground.

This is the closest I can find, and it sounds really similar.

interesting! It might be an issue with the switch West of 100st. were the outbound trains switching over to run on the right side through churchill at least?
I spoke with someone who drives on the Valley Line, and he said another LRV had to use that track to park beside him a little while back, but he didn't say exactly when that was.

Has anyone heard or seen a video of the interior door chimes? I was walking by one of the stations a while back while the doors were opening and I swear the chimes were the same as the ones on the London Underground.

This is the closest I can find, and it sounds really similar.
That chime in the video sounds very simliar to the TTC chime, albeit at a higher pitch.

WeChat-Screenshot_20230428081429.png

Which year?
If anyone makes this joke again in this thread I'm going to start abusing my mod powers.

I did not see any trains going across Tawatinâ Bridge today. I did, however, see a number of holes drilled into the concrete of the south pier of Tawatinâ Bridge as well as some scaffolding set up on the bridge and people working up at track level.

Hoping it’s nothing serious. Did we know that they were working on the concrete on Tawatinâ Bridge?

(Sorry for the lack of photos, I was on a run.)

Back