Will any renovations and changes made to the condo within the Tarion warranty period void the warranty??

To be specific, I want to get rid of the popcorn ceiling, add LED lighting under the cabinets, painting the walls, and maybe crown moulding.

Also, do you know if we can install pot lights in our condo?

Last edited:
Will any renovations and changes made to the condo within the Tarion warranty period void the warranty??

To be specific, I want to get rid of the popcorn ceiling, add LED lighting under the cabinets, painting the walls, and maybe crown moulding.

Also, do you know if we can install pot lights in our condo?

Not Sure about the warranty. As far as the pot lights are concerned, the "popcorn" ceiling is sprayed directly onto the concrete so there is not room for pot lights unless you were to put in a drywall ceiling and drop it a few inches. LED pot lights require much less depth than regular pot lights

Hard to break down because it was part of a whole bunch of work we did. Contractor was arranged by our interior designer so I don't have his contact info. If you are interested, I can PM the designer's info to you

Hard to break down because it was part of a whole bunch of work we did. Contractor was arranged by our interior designer so I don't have his contact info. If you are interested, I can PM the designer's info to you

Sure. Please PM me the info. Thanks. Do you know how many inches they drop the ceiling to accomodate the LED potlights? Do you know how much more you pay on hydro with all the potlights?

Did you guys get your move in dates from the mail or email? I have not received anything. I had to email Natalie to email me the pre-move in manual before so not sure if they messed up my address or what. She said she would email me when it's ready but seems some of you already got yours...

I'm on the 15th level...so I don't imagine to be too long. However, in my case I am hoping to be in the new year.

Did you guys get your move in dates from the mail or email? I have not received anything. I had to email Natalie to email me the pre-move in manual before so not sure if they messed up my address or what. She said she would email me when it's ready but seems some of you already got yours...

I'm on the 15th level...so I don't imagine to be too long. However, in my case I am hoping to be in the new year.

I received mine via email with a PDF attachment. If I were you I would email her again.

Didn't they advertise that there will be a direct underground access to the mall in addition to the subway access?

I just learned that there is no direct undeground access to the mall. Is this true?? :(

Back