News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

If they are "Forum Meets" this would be the section to post. If they are other events you think forummers might be interested (generally architecture, politics or transportation-related) than "Out & About" would be your place. Keep in mind though that blatant advertising is not allowed.

Last edited:
If they are "Forum Meets" this would be the section to post. If they are other events you think forummers might be interested (generally architecture, politics or transportation-related) than "Out & About" would be your place. Keep in mind though that blatant advertising is not allowed.

If by blatent advertising you mean events that happen in the city, I don't see why that's a problem, it promotes culture and community. I'm talking about stuff like Nuit Blanche, streetfestivals, parties, that kind of thing. "Forum meets" don't really promote anything. Calendars on most forums are never used no matter how busy the rest of the forum is.

If by blatent advertising you mean events that happen in the city, I don't see why that's a problem, it promotes culture and community. I'm talking about stuff like Nuit Blanche, streetfestivals, parties, that kind of thing. "Forum meets" don't really promote anything. Calendars on most forums are never used no matter how busy the rest of the forum is.

The meets promote community and discussion on urban matters.

Back