9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Archivist

Member Bio
Reaction score
I am gradually resuscitating TOBuilt on a platform that is more stable. The platform's been there for a while, so I know it's stable, now I'm just working out the kinks and updating the data (shortly ...)

I wonder if it is appropriate/possible for me to embed links to particular threads (the first page of the thread) for certain buildings? I would like to experiment with having a link that says something like "This building is being discussed at Urban Toronto Forum" and when you click you go directly to the thread. Judging from the URLs of the thread, if they move between forums the URL of the first page remains stable. Is that so?

Please let me know if this is inappropriate or there is some technical reason that will lead to repeatedly broken links. Thanks.

While I can't help, I have to say that it's great that you're fixing it, because it's a great resource.

Data is updated

I have updated the data on the site as of today and am working on the various problems.

Searching on awards is still iffy. All the companies stuff is yet to come. But I've fixed a few things about searching for buildings.

Thanks Ed, I will be doing this in the next little while, once I've input enough of the thread numbers to make it worthwhile having the link.

Today I got the Search by Companies feature back up and working.

Back