News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

The roof elements are gimmicky, but it all depends on the execution. It has the potential to serve as a landmark in NYCC if it is well-constructed and the lighting elements are more than just the ordinary.

There are so many projects like this, and yet we all see them at the height of 30 to 45 stories tall. Why not join both buildings and creat projects that are stunning? Landmarks? Its obvious that there is enought space and the sky is the limit. Enough with the box condos JEEEZZZZ!!!

They might has well complete the panoply . The Yonge corridor north of the 401 can console itself with a skyline, at least.

yes there might be a limit to the sky in that area, but its deff not at 80stories or 900 feet or well maybe it is...but it would be hard to believe that.

I think it looks like a nice icing on the cake. At least they are putting some thought into making the development stand out from the crowd! Don't think it looks cheesy at all, but agree that the box style condos dominating the landscape really need to change!

I think the roof elements are a nice touch. I like the shape of them and especially so now that this is a 2 tower development with the roof elelments arranged perpendicular to each other. I also like these symbolically because these are an expensive decorative element that so many projects forego spending money on. As suggested by others they should stand out nicely on the NYCC skyline...

Back