Thank you...
I have never had so much discussion regarding a subway station!!!

Map

It's across from the Wilson Subway Station, at the corner of Wilson and Tippet, like I said earlier. But it can't be 570 Wilson, as that is on the north side, the actual address of the station. I don't know how PtS' speculation got everyone thinking otherwise.

Map

It's across from the Wilson Subway Station, at the corner of Wilson and Tippet, like I said earlier. But it can't be 570 Wilson, as that is on the north side, the actual address of the station. I don't know how PtS' speculation got everyone thinking otherwise.

There is a new condo going up at Bathurst and Wilson called the Gramercy Park Condos with an occupancy for 2010

the only thing called a subway (unless there's a sub shop) near bathurst & wilson is the 401 bridge. i know where the condo is going but i'm just playing on the original post. bathurst is over 1km away from the condo site. why not advertise it as a condo near wilson & allen? heck, it's even closer to wilson & dufferin than bathurst.

Erica, I am looking for a 100 sq ft condo for myself! Yes, I've decided I only need 100 sq ft to live in. After all, my dream home is a small airstream:)

Erica, I am curious: how many sales/year on average do you close? PM me 'cuz one day I might get into real estate.

Go easy on the girls- they seem very sweet and helpful. Personally I don't like Malibu's projects, but a location adjacent to the subway (and minutes to Yorkdale btw) is desirable long term.

Good luck girls. You seem very knowledgeable and competent and most importantly, genuine.

Thank you for your kind words... Very much appreciated. We are nice girls just working hard to build our business. Blogging is very new to us, so we are sorry if we gave any of you the wrong impression.

Go easy on the girls- they seem very sweet and helpful. Personally I don't like Malibu's projects, but a location adjacent to the subway (and minutes to Yorkdale btw) is desirable long term.

Good luck girls. You seem very knowledgeable and competent and most importantly, genuine.

I purchased a unit in this condo. I would like to use this thread to document my experience with this builder and I encourage other purchasers to do the same.

1st Complaint
I was told that I would receive a gift card to Yorkdale once I've made a downpayment of 10%. I satisfied this criteria on January 16 when they promptly cashed my check and I have yet to receive my gift card. I called the sales office, but they keep telling me it'll be in "by the end of the week/moth". They then told me to contact the developer -- my three messages have gone unanswered. I'm just concerned that if they aren't living up to the contract at this stage what's to come... I am supposed to make another payment on April 16, however I do not feel comfortable doing that without my gift card in hand. Any thoughts on what my rights are? I basically want to send them a letter letting them know I will be placing a stop payment on that cheque and if they choose to negotiate it I will not be responsible for the associated NSF charges. Thoughts?

Hopefully this is the 1st and last complaint I have about this builder...

I had recently went back to Gramercy sales office and had to withdraw my $2000 deposit. The prices are too high especially. I just read your post and it made me feel I did make the right decision. Now if I can only find some other postings about Torbel because I went up on Sheppard Ave W and put a deposit on the Avanti. I want to know if anybody in here have input about (Torbel) this builder.

I had recently went back to Gramercy sales office and had to withdraw my $2000 deposit. The prices are too high especially. I just read your post and it made me feel I did make the right decision. Now if I can only find some other postings about Torbel because I went up on Sheppard Ave W and put a deposit on the Avanti. I want to know if anybody in here have input about (Torbel) this builder.

My coworker bought at the Avanti.

Thanks ForzaItalia. Please post here his or her experience with Torbel.

That's good to hear, so far it's been positive things for me too.

for sale assignment in Gramercy 9Ft Ceiling, Good Sized Rooms, Practical Layout, Private Balcony. One Of The Best In The Complex.Minutes To Amenities. Modified Den, Added Toplight In Master Bedroom And Den, Locker.Hardwood in Bedroom and Den, granite countertops,

When is the move date? I've was told last week (March 3) that the move should happen around August 2012 for Phase I. Any other information???
Anybody has pictures from inside the courtyard? Its difficult to sneak there to take pictures, maybe someone took?

Last edited:
I was told June 2012 for Phase I and August 2012 for Phase II.

When is the move date? I've been told around August 2012 for Phase I. Any other information???
Anybody has pictures from inside the courtyard? Its difficult to sneak there to take pictures, maybe someone took?

Back