40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Is there some kind of sky lobby or atrium at the top of the RBC building or what is that empty space we are seeing through? It doesn't look like it's just empty offices.

how the heck did you guys manage to miss the east view???

Ehhhh, the sun was in the wrong position:

FestTwrEastView.jpg

Is there some kind of sky lobby or atrium at the top of the RBC building or what is that empty space we are seeing through? It doesn't look like it's just empty offices.

I think those are floors that have yet to be infilled, just the bare structure, which is as central as possible to allow more light in for LEED silver, or whatever they got.

42 - thanks for throwing me a bone! Just remember from now on - tours of buildings to the west of the core should be booked for late afternoon and buildings east of the core early in the morning so that the sun can be in the right place!

If only it were that easy! You have no idea how long it took to get this tour scheduled... Cheers!

Referring back to the first photo it's becoming more and more apparent that the apartment slab in Grange Park has to come down. I mean, it's ruining the best vantage point towards our only Gehry.

Back