News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

that small render looks somewhat different from the earlier ones. I do like this project, and it is a great location.

Last edited:
Why do they always make one corner stick unnaturally out in renders?
It seems that almost all building renderings look like that...

My intention on Monday is to vote for Kristyn Wong-Tam. But just now, looking at Kyle Rae, I somehow can't picture her being interested in these pro development photo ops. Is there another choice I should be making.

I can't believe they are lining Bay Street with townhomes. Wouldn't retail make a lot more sense here? Could they be live/work spaces?

Good looking project. Pemberton has a winner here.

When i see it, i'll believe it! (think Uptown Res.). I'm not the most fond of this design, i think the podium is extremely weak in concept (it's almost something that belongs in the suburbs). But the location is GREAT and the height is really nice too. :D

I love the giant shiny U ! Will this be remaining as the public art component for this development? I hope so...

I can't believe they are lining Bay Street with townhomes. Wouldn't retail make a lot more sense here? Could they be live/work spaces?
The area is already over saturated with crappy coffee shops, nail salons and dry cleaning outlets though, so no big loss.

Back