News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

can we keep these employed people and deport the homeless instead?

-just kidding, settle down, no really I was just joking - I love those cuddly, urine soaked lay-abouts - they are an integral part of the fabric of our society.

They [sic the homeless] are an integral part of the fabric of our society.

Any less integral than some of the greedy kleptomaniacs, engaging in morally dubious and criminally suspicious activies but otherwise occupies some of the key economic and political sectors of our polity?

AoD

By granting an amnesty, aren't we inviting unscrupulous developers to move their illegals to legal status, who can get jobs elsewhere, while getting another batch of illegals to exploit?

If the workers get amnesty, the employers shouldn't. They almost certainly knew who they hired.

i disagree. we should let the british and french stay. i heard them say that one day they might form a country called canada over here. ;)

Put a little saltpeter into their diet. Then the workers won't be hard anymore; then, maybe, they can stay

*oof*

Any less integral than some of the greedy kleptomaniacs, engaging in morally dubious and criminally suspicious activies but otherwise occupies some of the key economic and political sectors of our polity?

The difference being that they are not urine soaked, and don't necessarily ask for your money when taking it.

Back