8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Ken

Member Bio
Reaction score
I am a charting freak and lately I have compiled detech housing price on N01, N03, N04, N05, data from TREB 1996-2008 Oct. (See attached xls) It's just an excercise for me to see when is a good time to buy.

It's a pain just for me to enter the numbers for N01-N05 from TREB. I am wondering if you guys can help me out fill the info. If you guys are interested in a specific area and wanted to see the price movements, please fill out the tab 'Detached N01,03,04,05' with the area you like and upload the new data in this thread. Thanks.

Note:
Chart2/Sheet1 are generated from pivotchart wizard. Detached N01,03,04,05 are data from Toronto Real Estate Board website (TREB). They locked the market watch pdf so that I cannot copy and paste the data.

Data source:
http://www.torontorealestateboard.com/consumer_info/market_news/index.htm#market

Attachments

• House Price North District.zip
    62.5 KB · Views: 305
There are programs which will eletronically extract PDF data and import into excel etc. (if the PDf was electronically created)

There are also others, more expensive, which use character recognition to visually scan and extract #s/words. However I think the former would meet your needs.

Back