Toronto is lockdown now. is this building going up now?
Yes, only certain projects are on pause with the current restrictions. This is not among them and construction is continuing.

just received the email to select the flooring and materials, any ideas on the options or upgrade? Is it worth to pay extra to upgrades?

Has anyone heard how deep the balconies are? I'm on the 12th floor, with a balcony, not a terrace

@soniachow Which floor are you on? I was told we'd be getting emails regarding appointments to select flooring and materials early spring. I hope they don't forget me...

I'm on the 12th floor and made my choices two weeks ago. I think it could take many weeks or even a few months to get through the huge number of units,

Thanks, I'm on the 5th. I assumed they'd be contacting the lower floors first. Guess I'll have to email them yet again.

Good progress. Does anyone know on which floor we have the common pool/bbq area?

The 18th-floor owner here, when do you roughly think the occupancy date is for us?

Thank you

Good progress. Does anyone know on which floor we have the common pool/bbq area?

The 18th-floor owner here, when do you roughly think the occupancy date is for us?

Thank you
The amenities floor will be on the 4th floor.

I think the project can start occupying in around 4-5 months from what the progress looks like now

Back