News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Over a month now and I'm still patiently waiting for all these fantastic new proposals to be revealed.

It's easy to see that the number of new proposals has dried up a lot this year...

LOL, @Koops65

Yes it slowed down from its peak; but I gave you 14 new or updated threads over the weekend.

And psst; something is coming after I've had my coffee.

Hey! I got screamed at on IG by somebody from Chicago for questioning the assertion that it was booming in every way and to deny that was unpatriotic. Whatever! I really don’t care but googled to check my info to make sure that I was not misinformed which is a grievous sun in my books! Guess what? Not only did Chicago lose population in the last census it has been doing so since 1960! This explains why it has such a large rail network but few riders.
IMG_4971.png

Hey! I got screamed at on IG by somebody from Chicago for questioning the assertion that it was booming in every way and to deny that was unpatriotic. Whatever! I really don’t care but googled to check my info to make sure that I was not misinformed which is a grievous sun in my books! Guess what? Not only did Chicago lose population in the last census it has been doing so since 1960! This explains why it has such a large rail network but few riders.View attachment 518904
Population has been declining. On the flip side, # of households has gone up. Average household size has gone down dramatically.

Back