News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thank you dinamo boy. Your anonymous first post on this urban discussion forum has convinced me to entrust one of the largest financial decisions of my life to Tom Pavlovic.

I, too, have done absolutely no research on the real estate market but if this Tom guy is one-fiftieth as honest and caring and prompt in his e-mail replying as you say he is (and I believe you!!!!!), he is worth every cent of his commission.

Thank you, db.

I will check him out!

Your friend,

Hipster Duck.

Thanks for the spam. Don't the the BANHAMMER hit you on the way out (actually, let it hit you, let it hit you hard)

t(-.-)t

Could we banish this topic into the depths of nowhere while we're at it?

lol... you would think real estate agents would be at least intelligent enough to know that a post like this would get a bad response.

Actually what am I saying... no you wouldn't. Seems like everyone and their dog nowadays is a real estate agent.

p.s. my hats off to Hipster Duck for the excellent response. Couldn't have said it better myself.

OMG.. I have been lurking on this site for many years and not very many posts! But i have to add my two cents to this thread. This is just so hilarious! Talk about a useless thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back