I got the keys on the occupancy day. I tune on the hot water . But not hot . Is there any switch in the unit to adjust?Any one know?

I got the keys on the occupancy day. I tune on the hot water . But not hot . Is there any switch in the unit to adjust?Any one know?
There should be a hot water isolation valve in the access panel below your bathroom sink in the vanity cabinet. Make sure its fully open as they close all water valves for delivery

Yes. I turn on the cold and hot valve under the bathroom. And let the water run for few minutes. Still not hot.

Can you please do me a favour and send the width of cabinet doors. I guess the width of refrigerator and range is 24 inch but not sure about the width of cabinets on the left and right side of range.
Also what's the brand of appliances?. From the picture I guess the over range microwave is KoolMore (KM-MOT-OP1SS 24 Inch) and the range is GE (JCAS640RMSS). I appreciate if you can share the size (width) and make of of refrigerator as well as dishwasher.

You need to turn on the hot and cold main switches under the bathroom sink. Hot and cold water are good.
I will go back tomorrow and check. Is that you only turn the cold and hot valve under the bathroom room sink . Nothing else . And if we have to turn the furnace switch on?

I will go back tomorrow and check. Is that you only turn the cold and hot valve under the bathroom room sink . Nothing else . And if we have to turn the furnace switch on?
Of course, every water pipe switch must be turned on.

Today I just found my dishwasher no cover up. Is anyone the same

Attachments

• IMG_8045.jpeg
    IMG_8045.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19

Back