I can see the lobby and parking entrance are not yet started. Not sure if any of them can be completed by the end of Jan (3 weeks to go). Has anyone received any further postpone of the occupancy date?

PDI finished.
b36f97db445b6bb45fb91dc31b986153.jpeg
1236a97954264efceaf1397999442809.jpeg

Hi everyone. I am renting across the building so if you have any questions about how construction is going, feel free to ask me! I also have a unit in this condo. I will post recent pictures below to show everyone the constructionView attachment 533714
View attachment 533715

View attachment 533716
View attachment 533717
View attachment 533718
View attachment 533712
View attachment 533713
You are so nice! Thanks for the posting!
I am an owner living a bit far away. I have one question. Could you check if the building and units can be accessed freely? I am thinking about going to see my unit on weekends, but the developer largely cannot guide me. So I want to confirm if I can just enter by myself.

I am an owner living a bit far away. I have one question. Could you check if the building and units can be accessed freely? I am thinking about going to see my unit on weekends, but the developer largely cannot guide me. So I want to confirm if I can just enter by myself.
No, It's an active construction site with no occupancy permit. The elevators are operated by security. There is 24 hour surveillance and this would be considered trespassing

Hi there! No, from what I know we are not allowed to access the units unless you have a PDI date. There is always security on site and you will not be able to enter the property. I walked by yesterday and tried to chat them up but they seemed uninterested.

I am wondering when the earliest batch of residents will be moving in? My firm occupancy date changed from Jan 26 to Feb 15.

I am wondering when the earliest batch of residents will be moving in? My firm occupancy date changed from Jan 26 to Feb 15.
Mind be asking if your unit is located near the bottom, middle or top floors? Just curious and trying to understand the difference in occupancy dates. I'm on the upper half of the building and my occupancy is May.

Mind be asking if your unit is located near the bottom, middle or top floors? Just curious and trying to understand the difference in occupancy dates. I'm on the upper half of the building and my occupancy is May.
Thanks for sharing. My floor is near the bottom.

Back