Do they have your right email? Address? Lawyer contact? Delays are normal, this is very common. Passing your occupancy without any notice is not.
I benefit nothing from making the builder look bad! I am an owner in this building who literally needs to move in. I am also in the industry and know that passing occupancy without notice is not common (thats why I raised it here).

Our occupancy closing came and went on Sept 11. We heard nothing. We got an updated notice two days later after escalating the matter.

I can assure you based on a lot of back and forth during the PDI process they know how to communicate with us.

I benefit nothing from making the builder look bad! I am an owner in this building who literally needs to move in. I am also in the industry and know that passing occupancy without notice is not common (thats why I raised it here).

Our occupancy closing came and went on Sept 11. We heard nothing. We got an updated notice two days later after escalating the matter.

I can assure you based on a lot of back and forth during the PDI process they know how to communicate with us.
I hope it gets resolved. Sorry you are going through that. Tarion might have answers. At the very least you will be compensated I’m sure.

Back