wondering if anyone has inquired about moving their occupancy date? mine was sept 10 but i got another letter saying sept 11, however not sure if this is the final move in date. will be out of the country til about sept 17. was told to call Lucy at corporate HQ but hasnt returned my call and that was monday :S anyone else know anything about this?

I got a similar letter postponing my date by 2 days in August.
I am on 12th floor. I am guessing you must be on 15th floor or so in 85.

wondering if anyone has inquired about moving their occupancy date? mine was sept 10 but i got another letter saying sept 11, however not sure if this is the final move in date. will be out of the country til about sept 17. was told to call Lucy at corporate HQ but hasnt returned my call and that was monday :S anyone else know anything about this?

Move in date is different than occupancy. Depending on elevator availability, you may not be able to move in right away.

So we're all moved in. Enjoying the building so far. The concierge are very friendly and helpful. Haven't had much time to check out amenities yet.

Not many issues with the unit itself either...just a couple of outstanding PDI items.

^^^
Glad to hear that not many issues with the unit. This has been our experience in the past with Plazacorp. They deliver a reasonable product compared to a lot of other builders. I hope we will be equally happy come August when we get occupancy.

Not sure

At first I thought my key fob wasn't working but then realized it was still closed. Hopefully soon.

The rooftop party room still has a ways to go as well.

Lots of progress on the rooftop party room since June 6th.

The floors have been installed. The bar area has been installed...and there is plenty of seating furniture (if I remember correctly 3 large tables with chairs plus couch areas).

Can't get in yet but from the picture you can tell that the terrace will have an amazing view.

IMG-20130616-00071.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20130616-00071.jpg
    IMG-20130616-00071.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 442
Just got a letter today saying due dry wallers striking (beginning May)and the Tile Installers strike (latter May 2013) both now ended delay in closure by 3 weeks from Aug 22 to Sept 12, 2013 in my case at least. (12th floor of 85 East Liberty).

Just got a letter today saying due dry wallers striking (beginning May)and the Tile Installers strike (latter May 2013) both now ended delay in closure by 3 weeks from Aug 22 to Sept 12, 2013 in my case at least. (12th floor of 85 East Liberty).

ah that sucks but I guess not the builder's fault. the elevator workers were forced back to work as well i think.

anyway, haven't asked myself but heard that the pool isn't open yet because they haven't finished the change rooms.

Just curious...have you had your PDI yet?

When I look at 85 from outside at night there are more and more lights on and it looks like occupancy for September on the 12th floor makes no sense to me (meaning should have been earlier).

Call customer service at the site instead

647-351-2077

Just curious...have you had your PDI yet?

When I look at 85 from outside at night there are more and more lights on and it looks like occupancy for September on the 12th floor makes no sense to me (meaning should have been earlier).

Not yet: Will do PDI Aug 29. I was able to move my closing date as I too would be away on the closing date....1 week later at Sept 18th.

I think maybe they are behind as they are playing catchup with elevators to move people in?

Anyhow, I am fine with Sept 18.

Back