any insight from anyone on what sort of retail is being considered at the bottom of these towers ? I guess the type of outlets that open up can quite significantly impact on how the Legacy and Ultra would feel. Are these corporate (offices) or would these retail ?

the zoning by-law required retail commercial uses along the grade level fronting Sheppard in the base of Legacy + Ultra

the zoning by-law required retail commercial uses along the grade level fronting Sheppard in the base of Legacy + Ultra
Hey Solaris, what do you think about the views from the north side of Ultra - that would be facing Sheppard. For the units facing Sheppard closer to fair view mall - I guess the view wont be blocked by the brown building will still get a great view - thoughts !?

The Crossroads Condominiums (aka brown buildings) vary 21 to 22 storeys in height

Rocky ... a unit in Ultra facing Sheppard should have a 'fair' north/northeast view, but you will be looking directly at Crossroads Tower 'B' ... compare an aerial photo (Google) with the following site plan and you will see (driveway shown on this plan = gatehouse to Crossroads) ~ but your view should still be decent because that building is set back from Sheppard quite a bit with green space in front ~

monarchsiteplan.jpg

Hi all,

I am going to do colour selection for my suite at Legacy next week. I am wondering if anyone has hints for that. Please share some experience with me.

thanks.

Hi all,

I am going to do colour selection for my suite at Legacy next week. I am wondering if anyone has hints for that. Please share some experience with me.

thanks.

Harrison,

What floor are you on, and what is your approx occupancy date in Legacy. Am just wondering how much before occupacny can one expect to get a call. I would be curious to know as well what options are available for color selection in Legacy. Thanks

Harrison,

What floor are you on, and what is your approx occupancy date in Legacy. Am just wondering how much before occupacny can one expect to get a call. I would be curious to know as well what options are available for color selection in Legacy. Thanks

Hi,

I am on 22 floor and the tentative occupancy is in Jan.

Hi,

I am on 22 floor and the tentative occupancy is in Jan.

Do your research, look through magazines but if you can best to visit those model homes, either townhouse, houses or condos, does not matter. It will give you an idea of what you want to have in your condo. Eg. if you are thinking about upgrading to engineered hardwood floor but not sure, visit some model homes with and without hardwood floors and it will help make up your mind for sure. Set a budget before going, it will add up quickly as everythying seems like an upgrade. Yes I know most condos these days have stainless steel appliances etc as standard but even if you factor in the max upgrade into your Legacy unit, I am pretty sure it will still be considerably cheaper. So just keep that in mind. Last but not least, dont worry if think you missed something on your first visit, you should be offered a second visit to make any changes you want. Just make sure you confirm that with your consultant.

Ceramic Tile Floorings in Kitchen

Would any one know if the builder is offering Ceramic tile flooring in kitchens for the untis that do not have a open concept kitchen. I think it would be nice to have ceramic flooring for kitchen than laminate ? thoughts ?

Do your research, look through magazines but if you can best to visit those model homes, either townhouse, houses or condos, does not matter. It will give you an idea of what you want to have in your condo. Eg. if you are thinking about upgrading to engineered hardwood floor but not sure, visit some model homes with and without hardwood floors and it will help make up your mind for sure. Set a budget before going, it will add up quickly as everythying seems like an upgrade. Yes I know most condos these days have stainless steel appliances etc as standard but even if you factor in the max upgrade into your Legacy unit, I am pretty sure it will still be considerably cheaper. So just keep that in mind. Last but not least, dont worry if think you missed something on your first visit, you should be offered a second visit to make any changes you want. Just make sure you confirm that with your consultant.

First and second visit? As the information I have, I have to pay about $500 to change any decision after the appiontment and there is only one 2-hour appointment. I can make second visit?

First and second visit? As the information I have, I have to pay about $500 to change any decision after the appiontment and there is only one 2-hour appointment. I can make second visit?

That's what the information they gave you but when I went, the consultant said I can book another appoinment which was great. maybe is ymmv?

Back