Does anyone know if we have a privilege to choose our parking spot or it will be assigned by Monarch? Curious to know...

Does anyone know if we have a privilege to choose our parking spot or it will be assigned by Monarch? Curious to know...

I would assume that your parking is assigned based on your purchase price.

The more you paid for your unit, entitles you to a parking spot on a high floor as oppose to the lower levels...

Please correct me if I'm mistaken, I'm interested in getting the specifics as well.

I know for sure parking is "assigned" rather than "selected" by the purchaser .... unless if you are paying separately for a parking space (where it is not included or buying a 2nd space) then you can choose the spot

Typically, builders assign parking spaces not randomly, but in the order of units purchased ... ie: Joe bought Nov 1/10 gets assigned before Joanne who bought on Nov 25/10 ... and typically the more desirable spots are assigned first (if no 'premium' spaces are held back by the builder) ... but I also hear that VIP broker/agent sales also get the first priority in parking assignment (which is too bad for us public)

Information session

Is anyone attending the information session on Jan 18? I am looking forward to it.

Is anyone attending the information session on Jan 18? I am looking forward to it.

Hey Bonita, What is this information session about ? Is it for the buyers of Legacy or Ultra ? just curious to know what session are you referring to ?

Hey Bonita, What is this information session about ? Is it for the buyers of Legacy or Ultra ? just curious to know what session are you referring to ?

I received an invitation letter back in November for an information session next Tuesday where they go over the closing and move-in process and will meet the management team and so on. I suppose it is for Legacy only. Check with Monarch if you didn't get the letter.

Was the information session useful ? I havent bought into Legacy but am a buyer of Ultra instead - however would like to know how did you find the information session and what items did they talk about during the event. what was the turn out like - please share :)

Was the information session useful ? I havent bought into Legacy but am a buyer of Ultra instead - however would like to know how did you find the information session and what items did they talk about during the event. what was the turn out like - please share :)

They talked about the building status, what are you going to expect in the coming months, when will the condo close and what to expect with PDI, insurance and moving procedure, it also give us the opportunity to ask question.
I am a first time condo buyer so I consider the meeting extremely useful. I would guess the usefulness of the meeting decrease if you are an experience buyer

They talked about the building status, what are you going to expect in the coming months, when will the condo close and what to expect with PDI, insurance and moving procedure, it also give us the opportunity to ask question.
I am a first time condo buyer so I consider the meeting extremely useful. I would guess the usefulness of the meeting decrease if you are an experience buyer

Did they say that the move in date is determined as in our letter or should we expect a possible change?

Did they say that the move in date is determined as in our letter or should we expect a possible change?

They didn't say it explicitly one way or the other, but the tone of the meeting is that the moving in date is pretty much set and won't change (they were estimating the closing date is around June/July)

They didn't say it explicitly one way or the other, but the tone of the meeting is that the moving in date is pretty much set and won't change (they were estimating the closing date is around June/July)

Thanks. Any other useful info you think is worth it to pass along would be greatly appreciated.

There were hundreds of neighbour attending the meeting. Most of them are young couples and professionals. Found it pretty useful as I am a 1st time buyer. Move in date was confirmed back in September. My move in date is in April. They said the courtyard will be 80% completed by the time Legacy residence starts moving in on March 1st. We will have a guided tour next week to have a sneak preview of Legacy...They also mentioned one dog one cat policy...no two dogs allowed...and no dog is over 30lbs...locker size is 3 x 5 x 7. Club Legacy will be ready for use when the 1st residence moves in. PDI will be scheduled 4 weeks before occupancy...closing date for Legacy is expected in July or Aug.....as far as I remember...Thanks.

Back