News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

S

shawnmicallef

In a discussion i had earlier this week with Marc W of paved.ca, he suggested what might make a good "weekly roundup" post on the spacing wire is stuff that's "hot" here. i do that sometimes as things come up, and as i mentioned before when people suggest we start forums we say this place already exists, no need to overlap.

but i guess the registration or something prevents easy linking -- i don't notice as i'm always logged in here whenever i come on. one person said this, when i suggested a corrresponding thread here: "I need to submit an application even to do nothing other than *view* posts on that forum? What-effing-ever. Learn how the web works, people. "

this probably has more to do with e z board's limitations -- but if there was a good clean way of linking to this board, some of our fairly steady and heavy engaged spacing traffic might come over more.

....anyway...just thoughts...

Linking should work now. Anyone can view the forum but they need to register with ezboard in order to post.

Ah that's good. Easy viewing, with no barrier, will work. Then if people want to post, they can do the signing up.

Back