News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

C

CliffColeclough

With what appears to be the mass murder of 8 bikers all from the GTA - while many questions are raised (especially by the media -City TV, Global, who I think are loving this story) - I have one from a statistics point of view.

If it is discovered that these people were executed in Toronto and then had their bodies dumped in Shedden - do they count towards Torontos annual murder numbers?

What if they were shot inside the cars in Toronto but died on the way to or after arriving in Sheddon?

What if the tigger was pulled and the bullets left the barrels an instant before the victims crossed the border out of Toronto, with the impact taking place in Mississauga?

It is a common occurance is it not that a body is dumped in a field or ditch somewhere. In these cases I have never heard of the murder being recorded anywhere else but where the body was found.

Note to Toronto gangs - dump your bodies on the north side of Steeles, please...

One commentator noted that despite all the media attention, this is not likely the work of organized crime. Organized crime tends to be more, well, organized. Rarely are the mafia or Hells Angels so sloppy to just leave all the evidence in a field. Nor do they want the media heat it would bring. This, and the local shoot-outs in Dundas Square, is typically the work of disorganized crime. We'll just have to wait and see though, certainly is an unusual case.

gang related.

4 men, 1 woman charged in Ontario mass murder
Last Updated Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:24:19 EDT
CBC News
In what police are referring to as an "internal cleansing" of a biker gang, five people have been charged with first-degree murder in the slayings of eight men in southwestern Ontario.

INDEPTH: Ontario mass murder: a timeline

Police block off an area under investigation near Shedden, Ont. on Saturday. (Steve Martin/Canadian Press)
The victims, whose bodies were found in a farmer's field near Shedden, and one of the suspects are all linked to the Bandidos biker gang, Ontario Provincial Police confirmed Monday.

Police said the men had all been shot.

"The victims of this crime have been positively identified and are associated (with), or belong to, the Bandidos motorcycle gang," Det. Supt. Ross Bingley told a news conference in London.

"This is an isolated incident with ties to the Bandidos."

Among the four men and one woman who are charged is Wayne Kellestine, whose house was only a few kilometres from where the bodies were found in four abandoned vehicles Saturday morning.

The field is in Shedden, about 30 kilometres southwest of London and 200 kilometres west of Toronto.

Police raided Kellestine's house on Sunday.

The six people found dead whom police believe to have been full members of the gang are:

George Jesso, 52, of Etobicoke.
George Kriarakis, 28, of Toronto.
Luis Manny Raposo, 41, of Toronto.
Francesco Salerajno, 43, of Toronto.
John Muscedere, 48, of Chatham, Ont.
Paul Sinopoli, 30, of Sutton, Ont.
The two other victims are Jamie Flanz, 37, of Keswick, Ont., whom police said was a "prospect member" of the Bandidos, and Michael Trotta, 31, of Mississauga, Ont., described as an "associate member."

another sign of it not being too organized... the bodies were found just down the street from a known biker's house.. the police subsequently arrested him and a bunch of others. i know if i were to rub out 8 people i'd probably try to do it somewhere other than right around the corner from my house

The whole thing reads like a bad "My Brain Hurts!" Monty Python sketch.

Wayne, The King Of The Bandidos, accused of murder, even looks like Mr.Gumby!

Back