News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I don't get it, what was the criteria for his decisions? It felt less like "livable" and more like a place that seems to combine the old with the new type schpiel.

Back when he was still at Wallpaper, Brule's love for and frequent trips to report what was new and cool in Stockholm was based on the fact that his boyfriend lived there.

Back when he was still at Wallpaper, Brule's love for and frequent trips to report what was new and cool in Stockholm was based on the fact that his boyfriend lived there.

Well hell, any city which has booty call for me would immediately get my vote (which is why Toronto is so low to me on the poll)!

Neither the smallish format, nor the stock they print on, makes Manacle a particularly attractive buy as far as I'm concerned.

The few issues I've flipped through makes it seem that he's done in less than a year what it took him several years to do at Wallpaper*: repeat the same issue over and over and over....

The article was very uninformative. I'm not sure I should even believe what little information I found. Did he take any numerical figures into account?

Tokyo is there because what is any list without Tokyo. And the same with Sydney; it's not an insiders' list without Sydney.

Otherwise, they had a tough time getting out of Western Europe.

The new Monocle issue has a small feature on real-estate in St Henri in Montreal which manages to get three digs in at Toronto in the space of a page. It's not online, but I will summarise:

"Montreal is clearly Canada's most desirable city, although Vancouverites might disagree"

"Though culturally conventional [WTF!?!?] Toronto is now bigger, Montreal revels in its livability"

"It may be too early to say St Henri is the best neighbourhood in Montreal, but Montreal is definitely the best city in Canada."

I have a feeling Tyler was involved.

Edit: I am proud to report that I didn't actually buy the issue but flipped through it at my local Borders.

Molecule looks like it was scaled own in size by about a third from what it should have been - the pictures lack definition and impact, and it looks as if the stock is too absorbant to permit photographic subtleties to reproduce properly.

It's just some dudes opinion. I don't see what's wrong with that. Those middle european cities are all great places from my shallow anecdotal experience. I would not really put Munich or Zurich (where I was born) on a list of the most exciting places I've been to though.

Back