8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Team Me

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anybody else playing this online? It's basically a giant Monopoly game that uses Google Maps of pretty much the whole world. There are some inherent flaws (lots of cheating methinks), but it looks kind of fun, especially for urban enthusiasts.

They just reset the game, so I jumped on and grabbed some of my favourite city streets here in Toronto.

http://www.monopolycitystreets.com

I bought Bathurst Street, Simcoe Street, and Gerrard St. W. Someone sabotaged Bathurst though :(

I don't understand why so many of the downtown streets are in pieces. I had to buy 3 parts of Simcoe Street separately. It's intensely annoying. And I've seen in people's comments elsewhere that there's some roads that cross an entire state (!) (and people complaining about having to build so many houses on their long roads).

EDIT: I don't want to double post, so I'll just edit my post. But I find it really rude that someone (OAKQUEEN) made an offer for Gerrard St W (they own Gerrard St E) and when I rejected their offer, they sabotaged Gerrard St W not once, not twice, but THREE times! What an asshole.

Last edited:

Back