I'm forecasting a larger issue in the near future... I received mail from Plaza stating that the city is not allowing them to build levels 18-21..

I'm forecasting a larger issue in the near future... I received mail from Plaza stating that the city is not allowing them to build levels 18-21..

were those floors not already in the original plans, or are they additional levels something the developer went to the city looking for COA to further build a few extra levels?

that wouldn't affect any other buyers except those who bought on floors 18-21

I was under the impression that this was always a 21 storey building as advertised on BuzzBuzzHomes. However, on the Musee website, it does say 17 storeys (not sure if this was changed recently). I'm going to check my brochure when I signed to confirm.

I was under the impression that this was always a 21 storey building as advertised on BuzzBuzzHomes. However, on the Musee website, it does say 17 storeys (not sure if this was changed recently). I'm going to check my brochure when I signed to confirm.

LOL ... that's part of the problem - relying on info from buzzbuzzhomes.

they sometimes include the balcony/terrace sq ft when they display the square footage of a unit, and use that in their calculation of PSF. it provides skewed data, and thus incorrect valuations.

back on topic, depending on where the extra 4 levels were intended to be (most likely the few floors below the LPH/UPH) and if they sold those units before approval will affect some buyers but not the project as a whole.

It has been 17 floors since 2013. I have never heard of the city providing an okay to build and once construction started, taking that back and telling a developer to downsize. That would be bizarre?

Some floors are omitted due to superstition... Including floors 4, 13 and 14. So there is no floor 4, instead there is a floor 5, which in actuality would be the fourth floor.

The building was 21 storeys in the spring of 2013 when it was first launched. The marketing clearly show 21 storeys in the renderings and the PH floor plans being on level 24, with floors 4, 13, 14 omitted.
The building was later reduced to 17 storeys to match the height of Oneeleven next door, which I think happened later in 2013.

I don't think Plaza would allow this oversight to happen for almost 2 years, and sales here has been slow and geared heavily towards investors so they should've been able to provide purchasers another comparable unit when the reduction of height was made, which was a long time ago.

colour schemes available
IMG_0854.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG
IMG_0857.JPG
IMG_0858.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0854.JPG
    IMG_0854.JPG
    355.5 KB · Views: 1,041
  • IMG_0856.JPG
    IMG_0856.JPG
    460.3 KB · Views: 1,047
  • IMG_0857.JPG
    IMG_0857.JPG
    435.2 KB · Views: 982
  • IMG_0858.JPG
    IMG_0858.JPG
    388.3 KB · Views: 1,024
Thanks for posting the above. I'm definitely not a fan of any of those back splashes. I am leaning towards the left most package with a dark coloured flooring.

i prefer the Dover then Hudson palette; however, I do not like the tan ceramic/porcelain tiles.
I believe they allowed some mix and match

I believe only the flooring is allowed to be mix and matched.

That is correct.
Any upgrades or changes are not allowed.

I agree the finishes are mediocre, though I am not a fan of the bathroom-like mosaic tiles for the backsplash. These finishes are very typical of Plaza. At least they are reasonably tasteful and not too trendy and will stand the test of time.

I stand corrected. Besides the flooring, you're able to alternate between the Oxford and Madison kitchen counter tops but only if u choose one of those packages. I also opted to omit the back splash because theirs are honestly hideous.

I like the Hudson palette or the one on the far left.
Where were these pictures taken? Were they in a show home unit?

just got an email saying my final occupancy date is Jan 2017
Was it delayed? I thought final occupancy was supposed to be sometime Fall 2016.

Back